If you came to check out all our policies, from privacy to shipping to returns, you're in the right place!
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site -- you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
The Blue Willow Boutique
[Re: Privacy Compliance Officer]
So you need to return? That happens...but we love our clients to be completely satisfied with their first choice, so we encourage you to ask questions upfront about sizing, length, material, etc. by reaching out to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or through Facebook. That will help ensure we can avoid the time-consuming and expensive dance that is returns/exchanges.
Be sure to inspect your item upon arrival. If there are any issues, please let us know right away so we can take care of you!
We offer refunds in the form of in-store credit if items are received back to us within 14 days of you receiving your purchase. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
Please do not ship back your items if they are outside of our return window or do not meet the requirements. We cannot send it back for free. Please note, refunds are in the form of STORE CREDIT or EXCHANGE only - NO CASH REFUNDS will be given.
SALE items are FINAL SALE and CAN NOT be returned. If you have any questions on if your item is eligible for return please ask us before you ship it back.
For your item to be eligible for return it must:
--> be unworn
--> be in the same condition that you received it
--> be in the original packaging with tags still attached
--> be free of any odors or smoke smell
--> be free of any makeup or deodorant stains
Refund for store credit (if applicable):
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are anxious about exchanging for a size or color and know we sell out quick, shoot us an email at email@example.com and we don't mind holding your exchange for you until your return is processed!! We know how it is to absolutely want that certain piece that you can't live without!!
Our items can sell very quickly and we can not guarantee your exact item will be available for an exchange.
Please note: We do NOT ship to the local Maryville, MO area. Those orders are held for in-store pickup. Any orders not picked up within 6 months will be considered abandoned and donated to a local charity.
Out-of-Area Orders: We ship via USPS and it is FREE on orders over $75 before tax is added. Items will be shipped via First Class Package or Priority depending on package weight. If expedited shipping is needed please don't hesitate to contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Facebook and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
We do our best to process all orders within 48 hours of being paid.
Domestic & First Class Package: Up to 10 Days for delivery.
Priority: 2-5 Business days as a delivery estimate. (Please note this is an estimate and USPS does not guarantee anything for priority. Unfortunately, this is out of our control and there is nothing we can do to hold them accountable if your item is delivered outside the estimated time.)
Priority Express: Overnight up to 2 days. Prices may vary for this service and is based on location and weight of your order.
Orders can be processed same day if placed by 1:00pm CST.
Important FYI on shipping:
• Shipping charges are non-refundable
• All shipping options will include a confirmation email with a tracking number.
• USPS will not update tracking until the item arrives at the USPS sorting station. This does not mean we have not shipped your package so please allow 24 hours for them to update tracking.
• It is your responsibility to make sure your shipping address is correct at checkout. If your item is returned to us because it was sent to the wrong address or the address was undeliverable, it is not Blue Willow's responsibility to pay shipping to resend it. If the address supplied to us is wrong, or your package is lost because of this, Blue Willow Boutique cannot be held responsible.
• If you return an item that is not eligible for return, Blue Willow Boutique is not responsible for the shipping costs to get your item back to you. Your options would be: for us to charge you shipping to return your item to you or we keep the item and unfortunately can not issue you in store credit. If you have any questions on whether your item is eligible for a return, please contact us before you ship it back.